The basic Core Values of CCF are found in Acts 2:42-47 and are summarized as follows:
CCF values the teaching of God's Word, the Bible.
- We heartily encourage an expositional approach to God's Word.
- We also believe that small groups should be Biblically based.
CCF values fellowship (relationships) which is a living bond that unites Christians and begins with a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
- This value is clearly taught in the Word of God.
CCF values the Holy Communion (The Lord's Supper).
- The Holy Communion was instituted by Jesus who told us to do this in remembrance of Him.
- The Holy Communion will be offered on a regular basis.
- The Holy Communion is essential for the spiritual well-being of CCF and the individual believer.
CCF values prayer.
- We believe prayer promotes intimacy with God and dependency upon God.
- We believe prayer promotes a God-centered focus in the church and in the life of the believer.
CCF values worship.
- Worship gives the believer the opportunity to bless the Lord for all His benefits toward us.
- Worship, by design, exalts the Savior; it causes Him to increase and the believer to decrease.